Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KiD CuDi's new album is making me turn more evil as a person. Like while Im hearing this album my ex trys to talk to me but while im hearin the album this shit just makes me dark and makes me tell her things i really dnt mean but idk love the album though. Is this happening to you guys in some sort of way?...
Its like making me more dark the more i listen...maybe this is just who i am idk/

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
kidlalo said:
KiD CuDi's new album is making me turn more evil as a person. Like while Im hearing this album my ex trys to talk to me but while im hearin the album this shit just makes me dark and makes me tell her things i really dnt mean but idk love the album though. Is this happening to you guys in some sort of way?...
Its like making me more dark the more i listen...maybe this is just who i am idk/
Well the nature of this album is pretty dark so...

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
yee been down a lot lately motm eod helped me more tbh this is more depressing not to many uplifting songs i guess trapped in my mind, marijuana, scott mescudi vs the world, all along but idk get mixed feeling with it sometimes it makes me feel bad lol and sometimes good but eod made me feel more better with sky might fall, soundtrack, cudi zone, pursuit, and heart of a lion

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy suits this album better for cudi than kanye dnt ya think

·
Registered
16,258 Posts
kidlalo said:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
kidlalo said:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts