Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is everyone on Facebook having kids or getting Married?. Like I aint talking about having a gf or fiance like straight up
getting married. OR they have kids.  Wtf is going on? I mean I am happy for them but dam!!! lol

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Drizzytizzy said:
im 25 fam, but yeah  its crazy
You're 25 for fucks sake. You shoudn't surprised at all when ****** at that age are posting engagements, committed relationships and shit.

Now I understand why you post so many nostalgia threads so much.

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TZiggy said:
You're 25 for fucks sake. You shoudn't surprised at all when ****** at that age are posting engagements, committed relationships and shit.

Now I understand why you post so many nostalgia threads so much.
nah its not that, do you think 25 is 2 young for that stuff tho?

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Drizzytizzy said:
nah its not that, do you think 25 is 2 young for that stuff tho?
I wouldn't say it's too young for that stage. That's more of a matter of maturity and career establishments at that age.

Personally under 21 generally is too young in my stage. Even 22 or 23 in some cases too. Honestly you should know the answer to your own question from the way you're asking this?

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TZiggy said:
I wouldn't say it's too young for that stage. That's more of a matter of maturity and career establishments at that age.

Personally under 21 generally is too young in my stage. Even 22 or 23 in some cases too. Honestly you should know the answer to your own question from the way you're asking this?
oh i see ppl that are so immature, ppl who do coke and still have a baby lol

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
Im 20 but i wouldnt be surprised seeing that when im your age, i would probably feel like damn im old ass fuck tho :hah:

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
I'm 19 graduated a year ago. Deactivated my fb a year ago. And logged in for a few minutes a month ago to hit up someone, and just see bitches pregnant, with babies, or getting engaged to people they barely know. Shit is ridiculous. 

·
Registered
297 Posts
BeigeJumang said:
SINCE I'M ONLY 20, I CAN'T RELATE TO YOU, SORRY
I'm 20 and I know 5 people from my graduating class that are engaged to their boyfriends. And there's a shitload of people that have kids too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts