Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,694 Posts
Nope, join the club. It depends on whether you find gay people disgusting or the idea of it. I personally thing its nasty but i'm gonna treat a gay guy like anyone else, so in my case its not homophobic.
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
barrano247 said:
Nope, join the club. It depends on whether you find gay people disgusting or the idea of it. I personally thing its nasty but i'm gonna treat a gay guy like anyone else, so in my case its not homophobic.
This
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
81,191 Posts
i find the idea disgusting and i dont treat gays like i treat normal ppl, like i wouldnt look them in the eyes or something, im too afraid their gay superlook can turn me to the dark side.....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,430 Posts
Treating them differently from normal humans = homophobia.

romyrider said:
i find the idea disgusting and i dont treat gays like i treat normal ppl, like i wouldnt look them in the eyes or something, im too afraid their gay superlook can turn me to the dark side.....

LIRLLLL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FemiO said:
Treating them differently from normal humans = homophobia.
but if you find them disgusting wouldnt you naturally treat them differently or atleast think of them differently?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,430 Posts
Mozeley said:
but if you find them disgusting wouldnt you naturally treat them differently or atleast think of them differently?
How could you find another human being disgusting :cmon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Mozeley said:
?

if you find something disgusting is it your fault?
LMAO amazing title, you have a right to be disgusted about shit just don't start talking shit and shouting out racial slurs just turn your head and keep it moving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
barrano247 said:
Nope, join the club. It depends on whether you find gay people disgusting or the idea of it. I personally thing its nasty but i'm gonna treat a gay guy like anyone else, so in my case its not homophobic.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top