Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Favorite Artist: 2pac Favorite Album: Lovesexy by Prince
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years Ive wanted to make a nonprofit trilogy of rap mixtapes made up of other peoples beats that I feel mesh with who I am and paint my story. I know, I know.. its every rap fans pipe dream to make a mixtape.. its looked down upon.. which is why I haven't had the courage to get past the writing stage. I'm a great writer, great at sequencing tracks with a good ear for beats, I have three playlists of beats Ive been rearranging for years its just my shitty delivery and the fact that its deemed corny for white people to make rap music thats held me back from pursuing my dream. It's not for fame or any grandiose reason.. I have always dreamed of putting my life on wax for my family to hear when Im older and more seasoned as a man. I've put this dream off for so long out of fear.. I've spent the last 6-7 years putting it off and my friends think at this point that its never going to happen.. is 24 too late to make music?

·
Registered
3 Posts
For years Ive wanted to make a nonprofit trilogy of rap mixtapes made up of other peoples beats that I feel mesh with who I am and paint my story. I know, I know.. its every rap fans pipe dream to make a mixtape.. its looked down upon.. which is why I haven't had the courage to get past the writing stage. I'm a great writer, great at sequencing tracks with a good ear for beats, I have three playlists of beats Ive been rearranging for years its just my shitty delivery and the fact that its deemed corny for white people to make rap music thats held me back from pursuing my dream. It's not for fame or any grandiose reason.. I have always dreamed of putting my life on wax for my family to hear when Im older and more seasoned as a man. I've put this dream off for so long out of fear.. I've spent the last 6-7 years putting it off and my friends think at this point that its never going to happen.. is 24 too late to make music?

this should answer your question

1 - 6 of 6 Posts