Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Haha I feel the same way, I dont think it's that much better but it's clearly the best one

·
Premium Member
14,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dylan_Grey said:
Haha I feel the same way, I dont think it's that much better but it's clearly the best one
the tune is literally stuck in my head all day...i keep humming it lol

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
BadMotherCudder said:
It's not, everyone's vibing to it because it didn't get leaked.

Still good song though
fuck that, im vibing to it because it has that classic cudi feel.....dot and him make classics

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
its a top 5 for me.  i could also see this track being played on the radio too.  mad catchy

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Everybody has different favorite songs about this album. It is all in the way you personally experience it. And that is what Cudi wanted.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
No way this is the best from the album..
Its a good song, but its not in the top 5 range of the album imo..

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
Too bad the song is not even top 5 on the album . You guys must be smoking some good shit to think it is
Dude your opinions no longer mean shit. You already said you were tired of the album, so shouldn't you already be tired of talking about it? gtfo.  :datass:

·
Premium Member
14,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol didnt mean to start a thread to argue over which songs r the best...just wanted to offer my opinion. lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Flight-815 said:
lol didnt mean to start a thread to argue over which songs r the best...just wanted to offer my opinion. lol
In that case, we should all just post in an opinion thread. I'm pretty sure theres on floating around. Too Many threads based on the same things.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts