Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my relationship with my ex ended earlier this month (she broke it off 3 in the morning over text a few hours before my exam). But during our relationship, she was kinda adopted into my friend circle.They know how she did me wrong but they continue to joke with her like nothing happened even if i'm with them. I don't want to see/talk her at all because I'm still pissed off.. Is it asking too much for my friends to not talk to her?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Same thing happened to me tbh. Then when I went for dinner with an old friend she introduced me too she assumed I was making moves and flipped the fuck out at her and all of their friends; meanwhile she's tried to hook up with my close friends that I introduced her to.

It happens tbh, with time you'll get more used to it though. Sometimes it's kind of a dick move to accept your friends to just drop her as well especially if they built strong friendships with her. If it's really bothering you just talk to your homies about trying to refrain from crackin' jokes and stuff. In the end just be the better person.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts