Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
The most famous album cover of all time, Sgt. Pepper, features dozens of people the Beatles never asked permission from on it.

So yes.

·
Registered
21,285 Posts
boxman15 said:
The most famous album cover of all time, Sgt. Pepper, features dozens of people the Beatles never asked permission from on it.

So yes.
i assume most of those old ass pictures just never got picked up by getty or the other huge picture labels and eventually descended to public domain which is why they were able to use them

however i have no idea who owns the photograph of the surgeon or the terms regarding it's existence

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
uncle crakc said:
i assume most of those old ass pictures just never got picked up by getty or the other huge picture labels and eventually descended to public domain which is why they were able to use them

however i have no idea who owns the photograph of the surgeon or the terms regarding it's existence
Isn't it a mugshot?

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
there is a law in California about this which states that any news organizations can use the mugshot as it is in the public sphere but Kanye would need permission to put it on the album cover

1 - 14 of 14 Posts