Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about weed?

(besides mojo and mr rager)

I quit smoking weed like 2 weeks ago and I don't wanna listen if it's all about weed, I'm easily peer pressured by ye cudi and lupe tbh >_>

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
There's Marijuana, some songs have references to it (I can remember Wild'n Cause I'm Young off the top of my head). Mr. Rager doesn't have any references to weed though, and neither does Mojo So Dope I think...

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Some obviously do, but I've never smoked and never will so I pick the ones that I feel aren't about weed, while you could make a case that all of them are even if it's subliminally. But if you're easily influenced by his music then be careful which songs you listen to and maybe try and find an alternative meaning to some of his songs if that makes sense.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iight I got this :smug:

any DL links around here or do I have to buy on iTunes ?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I always assumed the song Marijuana was actually about a former love interest, Mary Ju Wanna. Anyone else come to such a conclusion?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think the majority of just songs in general have something to do with weed.

you can always start smoking again.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nasir Jones said:
Theres alot of coke stuff too lol
lmao, even if there was I'm not THAT much influenced :sarc2:
GrapeCigarilloMan said:
you can always start smoking again.
naw

AshinKusher said:
Why the hell did you quit?
i've been smoking a lot lately, well before I quit and I randomly made a promise to myself to stop for 2 months, if you can't keep a promise to yourself then you fail at life so fuck it :dno:

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
@FameKillz said:
lmao, even if there was I'm not THAT much influenced :sarc2:
naw

i've been smoking a lot lately, well before I quit and I randomly made a promise to myself to stop for 2 months, if you can't keep a promise to yourself then you fail at life so fuck it :dno:
If you can't moderate substances, you fail..shoulda just smoked less instead of randomnly quit and put yourself through that for no reason hahah

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AshinKusher said:
If you can't moderate substances, you fail..shoulda just smoked less instead of randomnly quit and put yourself through that for no reason hahah
I can handle weed lol trust me, it's just I didn't like how much I smoking feel me?

I

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
@FameKillz said:
I can handle weed lol trust me, it's just I didn't like how much I smoking feel me?

I
i guess i can understand. if you were smoking like daily and blowing 8ths a day.
at least you'll have some extra money at the end of the two months.(to buy more weed with bahaha)

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AshinKusher said:
i guess i can understand. if you were smoking like daily and blowing 8ths a day.
at least you'll have some extra money at the end of the two months.(to buy more weed with bahaha)
haha dude I was buying 8ths every 2 days, and I blew a O in like 4, not by myself but still I wasn't digging it,

and besides, after the 2 months I'll have a nice little session and get SUPER HIGH :smug:

i knowz wat iz doinz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts