Logic
Token
every rapper that thinks rapping fast = lyrical
and ofc hopsin

I'd say yeah :khaled:

·
Registered
14,276 Posts
Every artist influences some good artists and some bad artists..u can't hold that against someone since that's not something they have control over

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
i dont get when the shift happened on old tyler

bastard used to be considered one of this decades classics. idk if its this hypersensitive climate we’re living in now thats shifted public perspective on it but that shit still bangs.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Heebz said:

bastard used to be considered one of this decades classics. idk if its this hypersensitive climate we’re living in now thats shifted public perspective on it but that shit still bangs.
The shift probably happened when Tyler himself disowned those albums and called Bastard and Goblin trash.

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
Yes.  Hopsin is the worst rapper ever and I get offended every time i here him start to rap.  And Eminem is responsible for this.

·
Registered
31,104 Posts
New Gahd Flow said:
The shift probably happened when Tyler himself disowned those albums and called Bastard and Goblin trash.
I know T thinks Goblin is trash,  but i think he still likes Bastard for the most part. I could be wrong tho

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Heebz said:

its a good album overall but it has a lot of cringey moments, Sarah is a real low-point in his discography imo

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
lil clam said:
he's had very direct influence on artists like:

Joyner Lucas
Edgy Tyler (bastard/Goblin)
MGK
Logic
Token
every rapper that thinks rapping fast = lyrical
and ofc hopsin

I'd say yeah :khaled:
dont put tyler on the same list as hopsin and token

Bastard>>>>>>>>>>

also prod wise bastard and goblin were game changin when they dropped after yonkers took off

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
Wayne influenced some good artists (Thug, Uzi, Drake, Nicki, etc) and some bad rappers (YMCMB pop rappers, etc)

·
Registered
19,766 Posts
I’d take Joyner off there as he’s actually talented. The rest id agree with. Logic’s Under Pressure album was good but everything has been trash since then

1 - 20 of 38 Posts