Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
IYRTITL was lowkey more of a tribute to Toronto than Views. Lately he hasn't been randomly throwing lines like 6 side this 6 side that.
He's already done so much for the city, but do y'all think he's done?

Edit: He definitely isn't done with the Raptors or anything else like Instagram posts w/e, I meant strictly in terms of lyrical content or song titles, albums.

Registered
'The 6' era is done after VIEWs in my opinion.
Drake will never stop reppin Toronto but it won't be as prominent.

Banned
wtf type of thread is this

the ***** just released an album with the cover being him sitting on the CN Tower what else you want man to do

Banned
wameed said:
IYRTITL was lowkey more of a tribute to Toronto than Views. Lately he hasn't been randomly throwing lines like 6 side this 6 side that.
He's already done so much for the city, but do y'all think he's done?

Edit: He definitely isn't done with the Raptors or anything else like Instagram posts w/e, I meant strictly in terms of lyrical content or song titles, albums.
IYRTITL is a bigger tribute, even though on Views he's sitting on the CN Tower what are you even-nevermind

Actually, yes, he's done promoting Toronto. Drake is gonna be the first trans-national and start repping his new home, Jamaica

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
ChanceToThe said:
whole track on the album talking about turning the 6 upside down and wameed says hes done with toronto :foh:
I clearly said "he's already done so much for the city" and ChanceToThe acting like I'm ungrateful or some shit :foh:

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
JRAKE said:
'The 6' era is done after VIEWs in my opinion.
Drake will never stop reppin Toronto but it won't be as prominent.
This is what I'm anticipating as well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts