Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's living that rockstar life saying he's doing one thing, not sticking to it, then saying another and not sticking to it and just expecting fans to stick by him. Then saying no more mixtapes.

Man, I love Cudi but I need the AKNC, MOTM Cudi on the regular..

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Cudi's ego has always been big. But he is too extreme when he comes up with ideas. He cannot do in the middle. He has to do it OTT. WZRD for example. Instead of just making the album and getting over it, he's gone and tattooed himself and fucked up his swag with the shitty ass bell bottoms and whatever else he's done.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
frankoceanisdope said:
Cudi's ego has always been big. But he is too extreme when he comes up with ideas. He cannot do in the middle. He has to do it OTT. WZRD for example. Instead of just making the album and getting over it, he's gone and tattooed himself and fucked up his swag with the shitty ass bell bottoms and whatever else he's done.

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
Nah he's already had a big ego

Remember when he said he got snubbed cus his albums weren't on rolling stones top200 albums of the decade

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
He's always had a big ego.. as long as it doesnt get in the way of his music, I dont give a shit what he does lol
It has though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts