Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Probably played that track 20,000 times. Im so grateful for such a masterpiece. op im with u

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Club Paradise has always been in the topic, at leaat for me, for the greatest drake song ever. Other ones thats contest to that are like the ride, the calm, fear, 4pm in calabasas, etc

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Dreams money can buy is better to me

Top 10 drake songs are in no order:
Dreams money can buy
Club paradise
Fear
The ride
Crew love
5 am in toronto
Paris Morton Music I
tuscan leather
Lord Knows
Days in the east

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Franky said:
Club Paradise has always been in the topic, at leaat for me, for the greatest drake song ever. Other ones thats contest to that are like the ride, the calm, fear, 4pm in calabasas, etc
been bumping fear on repeat recently, the last verse where he talks about his uncle ignoring him and the impact of money always gives me goosebumps fr

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Franky said:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
top 10 drake for me. i’m glad one of his bootygoons told him to release it since it’s better than any song on take care. it has introspective lyrics, a killer simp hook and classic underwater aquaman pissing 40 production

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Miss this time in my life, Club Paradise, Free Spirit, Dreams Money Can Buy, Trust Issues, Marvin's Room then Take Care. What a run.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
jirenpapi said:
been bumping fear on repeat recently, the last verse where he talks about his uncle ignoring him and the impact of money always gives me goosebumps fr
that was one of the songs i’d always bump to back in the day, but also a very relatable song. luv it

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
If Scorpion is an album full of nothing but introspective songs then Drake will have a critically acclaimed album and most people will label it a classic. Let’s all pray this is what Scorpion consists of and not a bunch of songs where Drakes rapping braggadocio lyrics over generic trap beats.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts