Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying Cable for my place, never paid for it just watched others. Haven't really sat down and watched cable TV in years, don't want to waste my money is it worth it?

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
NewGod said:
Thinking about buying Cable for my place, never paid for it just watched others. Haven't really sat down and watched cable TV in years, don't want to waste my money is it worth it?
decent cable is like 90$ a month so fuck no.

The only time I NEED tv is for big spotting events but even then I just go to a sports bar

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soulll said:
Nah just use Netflix.
You order movies to your house? I just use it on my Xbox.
HalfBlackKid said:
decent cable is like 90$ a month so fuck no.

The only time I NEED tv is for big spotting events but even then I just go to a sports bar
Yeah I wanted to get it for Football season tho. Can't go to a bar for every game.

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
NewGod said:
You order movies to your house? I just use it on my Xbox.Yeah I wanted to get it for Football season tho. Can't go to a bar for every game.
just get NFL season ticket. HD games online

·
Registered
37,566 Posts
NewGod said:
You order movies to your house? I just use it on my Xbox.Yeah I wanted to get it for Football season tho. Can't go to a bar for every game.
No I just watch movies and shows from my PS3 every once in a while. but if want it to watch football then go ahead.

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Get a roku box 
or use Xbox 360 they have all of the same services

It has  a live music video channel  Vevo tv  (basically) ( mtv hits)
use and subcribe to  Netflix
and maybe Hulu plus
crackle is free

use a Moohoo atenna to get ur local channels for free  (regarding u have a hdtv )

·
Banned
4,364 Posts
Cable is not worth it
it was worth it in the 90s and half of the 00s

Now You can use roku ps3 or xbox for all ur viewing choices.

Alot of it has to do with Comcast making the reg channels and bumping them do digital package basicly forcing u to
pay 78 dollars  to watch the same channels you did a few years ago . I only payed 29 dollars for reg cable  now the
price is almost 90 dollars. you are better off getting a streaming box

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
NewGod said:
no unless ur addicted to sports

1 - 20 of 51 Posts