Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean Bound 2 is sort of a conclusion of Yeezus but as y'all seen it doesn't fit at all in this "Yeezus style".

I see Kanye's work as 2 trilogies, the CD+LR+Grad trilogy, and the 808+MBDTF+Yeezus trilogy, but Bound 2 seems to come from the first tilogy.
So maybe we can assume that this song is announcing a "new" trilogy which will be like the first one, soulful.

I know this is a little early to predict things like that, but remember he's a father now and that he's in a "stable" (even if we don't really know this), this could make him "come back to reality" and to his sources, the soulful productions.

Honestly, I'd fucking love it :cryfam:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
first trilogy is soulful
second trilogy is eerie
third trilogy is soulful....nope.

there's isn't even a second trilogy.
mbdtf is more like LR than 808s or yeezus.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corry. said:
first trilogy is soulful
second trilogy is eerie

MBDTF is like LR ???? No, I don't think so

·
Premium Member
74,339 Posts
Corry. said:
first trilogy is soulful
second trilogy is eerie

false 808s mbdtf yeezus all in the same box

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corry. said:
don't think i said that.....
I meant "more like", but still. I can't relate to LR when I'm listening to MBDTF. In terms of themes, MDTF is way more closer to 808 or Yeezus. He doesn't have his "old" flow, even the productions don't sound like LR. And think of the tracklisting, CD has 21 tracks, LR 21 too and Grad like 16 with the bonus tracks. On the other hand 808 and MBDTF have 13 tracks and Yeezus has 10. Those 2 albums are completely different.

·
Registered
522 Posts
With Kanye taking up the father role and now being a husband, I wouldn't be surprised if he did come back to earth honestly. Happens to a lot of rappers who have kids tbh.

I can totally see where the OP coming from though...Yezzus is a good way to end an era.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
he wanted to make an album with music to dance to. so thats the next solo album for sure with songs like flashing lights pt.2 no way yeezus is his last album. there was already a statement that it wouldnt take again 3 years after yeezus for new music

1 - 20 of 39 Posts