Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
8,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man I jus be postin n all dat but I luk arounf and I see all this insatiable, covetous  shit and it drives me fukkin crazy. can a yung ***** get money anymore? no they cant. bekuzz ****** is hungry and they eat all the grass. cow eat da grazz n they giv us milik. hut these ****** jus take. they never giv. we eat the cow we don give a fuck i eat that *****.

butt fuck it i jus got 2 life my life as fuck it all. u cant stop pennypinching ****** theys always come for them ****** with something 2 lost. and when u have something 2 lose u are so venerable like fucking a tranny without a condom. its acquisitive u cant deny it. thier atttides are miserly, grasping, prurience is lost.

i cant live with this. the industry is fcuked worse than gucci mane's asshole( edacious n esurient as that my be).

we live in a niggardly wurld. never forget. never forgive. walk and talk them the ****** that never did it and kill like the ****** that kill ******. bbut enuff with all this prehensive and far-fisted gormandizing. we live life and thats all we can ever do. just rememburr, fuqq a rapacious *****.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.