Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,132 Posts
Yes and I remember the limewire days. Finally finding a song you been looking for and it was that stupid Bill Clinton speech was so heartbreaking.

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
TV and radio were the biggest mediums.

TRL / Much on Demand countdowns after school then tuning into BET for 106 & Park & Rap City to see your favourite videos.

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
yes. you just heard it on the radio when you was in a car or you heard it on tv with music videos. back in the day you had tmf on dutch television which was basically non stop music videos.

or you bought a cd but I never bought cds cause it was expensive

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
used to download linkin park and Korn DragonBallZ AMV's on some shit that was like Limewire or was the predecessor to lime wire it was called WinFx or some shit like that, it was similar to WinZip and WinRar in name but had the limewire interface.

logging in everyday to check on the progress of my one AMV download, would tale bout 4 days to download one lnao, then lime wire came out and remember the Bill Clinton speeches

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
I do.

I remember on school field trips I literally brought a cd player to school to listen to CDs on the bus.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Odeon🌸 said:
yes. you just heard it on the radio when you was in a car or you heard it on tv with music videos. back in the day you had tmf on dutch television which was basically non stop music videos.

or you bought a cd but I never bought cds cause it was expensive
Remember wheb my mother gave me Michael Jacksons discog :damn:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts