Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned the movie on and was really excited to watch it, but once it got about 30 seconds in and the first song started playing I turned it right off. I felt like I would be ruining the album by hearing these songs early. I would much rather listen to the album for a first time all the way through without hearing everything already. Anyone else do this?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I thought that, but if you watch it once, you'll hear the songs once, and you'll forget them til the album drops.
So, watch it.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
the movie adds beauitful visuals to the songs
might be a good experience
and something to hold u off til the album drops

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
OP, I had the same worries you did, but trust me, you're gonna want to see this. If anything I am only hyped up for the album more. You don't hear the full length of all of the songs anyway, none of them I don't think. And they may be changed for the album anyway. This shit is too awesome, just trust me, the experience of the songs with the visuals will make them even better than they already are, and in my eyes these songs are on a whole other level from what he has done before.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Most of the new songs are only like 30 secs man. I believe Runaway is the longest piece.

You should watch it :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
well all you missed was...nicki minaj in the beginning then kid cudi then a couple eargasms, followed by rihanna on all of  the lights...and umm devil in a new dress then runaway...which is like 8 mins then the BEST part imo Lost in the world....followed by maddd orgasms/eargasms depending on how much of a fan you are

·
Registered
570 Posts
his albums songs will have a lot more to them, u missed out.selita ebanks dancing to power was some sexy shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts