Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like almost everyone here is downloading it now. I personally wouldn't feel right downloading the leak. It just wouldn't be the same. Im gonna wait out these 2 long weeks and buy it and I hardly ever buy CDs. Come on people, its not that far away. Plus isn't that black friday week? So it could be on sale or something.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
waiting.. love to open the cd.. reading the booklet.. listening to the cd etc..
i want to enjoy the whole experience of buying and listening to a cd...

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
I have stayed away from the leaks. I'm buying 3 copies on November 22nd and I can't wait for that first listen!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Theres thousands of users on this forum. While those who choose not to listen are certainly not the majority, there's probably a lot more than one thinks.

Personally, I'm waiting for the explicit CDQ listening to the whole thing through once then waiting for it to come out. Did the same with LP's album

·
Registered
772 Posts
hell yea im still gonna buy the album, as long as the itunes version!!!!! But ive also downloaded the leak...i jus couldnt take it anymore ..i caved in....smh! I need the hard cover and all of thoses album covers.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I honestly think that listening to leaks do no harm if you actually buy the album, but then again you're asking a generous amount of people to buy something they already have for free. As for me, I want to try and recapture the feelings I felt when I bought Late Registration without ever hearing any of the songs. Obviously after seeing Runaway and acquiring some of the GOOD Friday tracks, I can't go into it 100% fresh. Nonetheless, after buying the album I want it to be my first time listening to the album as a whole.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts