Kanye to The banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Ignorant Ye isn't anything new. What makes it entertaining is his delivery, focused and intense, but with a hint of that Kanye sense of humor we seldom see -- especially lately. 

I know many on here complain when we get the Kanye that seemingly doesn't give a damn about what he spazzes on a track, but you can't expect him to be on some introspective analysis on every tune. His subject matter is as diverse as his albums --whether he's telling you an unintentional funny story about a golddigger or spilling his soul on how lost in the world he is-- and he still manages to make it good. 

u win

·
Registered
77 Posts
we needed the cocky asshole kanye...its hard G.O.O.D FREE MUSIC...we dont get free music from him often...im impressed..but he made it free for a reason...he has much harder shit to put out i cant wait

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Ignorant Ye isn't anything new. What makes it entertaining is his delivery, focused and intense, but with a hint of that Kanye sense of humor we seldom see -- especially lately. 

I know many on here complain when we get the Kanye that seemingly doesn't give a damn about what he spazzes on a track, but you can't expect him to be on some introspective analysis on every tune. His subject matter is as diverse as his albums --whether he's telling you an unintentional funny story about a golddigger or spilling his soul on how lost in the world he is-- and he still manages to make it good. 
Darkside said:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Theraflu is kind of the soundtrack to my current mood right now... lately, I've been very pissed off everything, that song sets me in the mood to not give a fuck no more.

I always enjoy the angry and ignant Kanye.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I think he was dope af on Theraflu. It felt good to hear him go ape shit on a track like that. If this Kanye is the best, I don't know, but I did like it. If he continues doing this in the long run though, it won't work because we all fell in love with the soulful, creative Kanye, not the braggadocious rap-over-a-typical-rap-beat Kanye.

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
LatinoLoco said:

·
Registered
25,381 Posts
LatinoLoco said:

/thread

41 - 53 of 53 Posts