Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seeing a bunch of people talking without any evidence, did Ye or any other GOOD member confirm this? :notsureif:

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Mamba said:
no, but Ye been following this nigga around like a lost puppy
If any analogy, it's that 2 Chainz was the lost puppy and Kanye is taking him in but hasn't decided if he's going to be a part of the family or if he's gonna let someone else have the puppy but still visit it every now and then.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
freebread said:
If any analogy, it's that 2 Chainz was the raped baby and Kanye is taking him in but hasn't decided if he's going to be a part of the family or if he's gonna let someone else have the corpse but still visit it every now and then.
ya true :work:

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
it seems he might have signed.... but I'm wondering if he's officially signed. On 106 when he was announcing his album, he said through Def Jam and some other label... and didn't mention GOOD

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Noise said:
he's just on the GOOD music album, doubt that means he's part of the GOOD fam :oblivious:
What? That makes no sense! It's obvious Two Chainz is a part of the GOOD music label, or at the very least apart of the family.

·
Premium Member
28,180 Posts
Knowledge said:
What? That makes no sense! It's obvious Two Chainz is a part of the GOOD music label, or at the very least apart of the family.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

take your L.

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
freebread said:
If any analogy, it's that 2 Chainz was the lost puppy and Kanye is taking him in but hasn't decided if he's going to be a part of the family or if he's gonna let someone else have the puppy but still visit it every now and then.
what the fuck

2 chainz was buzzin heavy before messing with kanye

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
freebread said:
this was funny, yet kinda true

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well if he is indeed on GOOD, i wouldn't really be mad, but i wouldn't really by happy lol

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I don't give a damn what label he on as long as he keeps screaming 2 chainzzzzzzz i'm good!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts