Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like if you were with your friends,  is it too old to still enjoy and have fun at?

It makes me kinda sad tbh. I woulda killed a ***** when I was 8-12 to go to Disney World/Land. I always loved the Disney shit.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
if u goin with dudes its sus. i went with my girl like 3 months ago it was igght. very nostalgic from when i was like 8 seein rides i been on b4 n shit.

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
Fuck no *****. I'm going to Disney next week. 3 day pass. Shots goat. Take a date or go in a group my *****.

G

·
Parents go with their kids not only because of them but because they want to do shit...also they have adult rides too that kids can't go on.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Buy drugs then go.

that808 said:
No, you should make it your goal to fuck all the Disney princesses in one day.
I know a guy who's been lifetime banned from Disneyland Paris because of a sexual assault on Minnie Mouse. It was a joke obv but he's like 6'4 and 250 pounds and he apparently scared the shit out of her.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Kwiker said:
Buy drugs then go.

I know a guy who's been lifetime banned from Disneyland Paris because of a sexual assault on Minnie Mouse. It was a joke obv but he's like 6'4 and 250 pounds and he apparently scared the shit out of her.
Lol where the hell was Mickey to defend her ass?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts