Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-new-iron-man-is-a-black-teenaged-girl-and-she-slays_us_577d373ae4b0a629c1ab7d90?section=

Whoever wrote this article apparently loves this

Why does Marvel have to rebrand all the superheroes in their comics and completely ruin them?? Making Iron Man into a black woman who graduated MIT is so stupid. And they only do it to be PC. Makes people like me wonder until you realize that if they just made a new superhero like that and renamed it, it wouldnt sell and nobody would care. So in turn you must ruin the already successful character and then it becomes obvious what the agenda is. And to those that will say, "oh big deal its just a comic who cares, its only a black woman i mean cmon you must be racist if you seriously oppose this" no... No no because originally the character was made to be who he is, not what you feel like he should be just to feel better about yourself. And p.s its Iron MAN not woman i mean unless he or she had some hormone injections...

And to all reading this thinking this is extremely ignorant and petty well welcome to American politics this is what we stooped to. The basis that we must change everything around us to fit other people's views of the world. It can't just be we all live our lives happily and not bother one another. So if Iron Man is a white cis gender male who's a genius that saves the world then that's not right it should be a black woman who's a genius that saves the world. Cause afterall there's no difference between gender but there is a difference between ethnicity... According to the left.

Anyways... End petty rant.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
That shit looks so garbage

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Don't comics always pull this, "The OG steps down so some other cunt can take their place."

It's not like Tony had some contractual obligation to hand his shit to another white dude.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Zanzibar said:
Why not just create a new character?  :floyd:
Because in the comic world, especially Marvel, they tend to remake characters as different genders, species whatever.

Marvel doesn't have one universe. Earth 616 is where the normal characters are then you have other places.

·
Banned
81,355 Posts
MechanicalWall said:
Don't comics always pull this, 'The OG guy steps down so some other cunt can take their place."
pretty much lmao they're just trying to keep hold of their dying fanbase by coming up with crazy ass new chars

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
bigmancam said:
pretty much lmao they're just trying to keep hold of their dying fanbase by coming up with crazy ass new chars
I thought so. I thought OP meant that they were changing Tony Stark himself into a black woman. If this is a completely new character, I don't necessarily see the problem.

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
it wouldn't sell.
The black woman won't either.

Marvel becomig sellouts very quickly.

Only Superhero that was cooler with this change was the black Spider-Man. Everyone just needs to be their own superhero

1 - 20 of 377 Posts