Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new. No scratches and I've had it around 6 months. It's jailbroken for free apps too.

$120 shipped auto buy or best offer. Must sell fast! PM ME I MIGHT NOT SEE YOUR POST.

·
0 Posts
Heisenberg said:
Like new. No scratches and I've had it around 6 months. It's jailbroken for free apps too.

$150 shipped auto buy or best offer. Must sell fast! PM ME I MIGHT NOT SEE YOUR POST.
$150 is the most I have been offered for my 32GB one :dno: I want $180 doe :eyeroll:

·
Registered
40,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Young Sweet Jones said:
what are nigerian scams?
they'll agree to pay the buy it now price and request an invoice which basically stops anyone from bidding anymore. then send you a fake paypal email asking for shipping confirmation to nigeria before you can "unlock" your money.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Heisenberg said:
they'll agree to pay the buy it now price and request an invoice which basically stops anyone from bidding anymore. then send you a fake paypal email asking for shipping confirmation to nigeria before you can "unlock" your money.
like this?

"Hello, I'm James from Ohio i bought your item and would like it to be sent to my nephew who is Nigeria, i will be paying you $50 for shipment cos i'm out of the states right now for peace keeping. you can contact me at..."

·
Registered
40,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Young Sweet Jones said:
like this?

"Hello, I'm James from Ohio i bought your item and would like it to be sent to my nephew who is Nigeria, i will be paying you $50 for shipment cos i'm out of the states right now for peace keeping. you can contact me at..."
yeah did someone send that to you? exactly what i got from two different people. its an obvious scam once you get the paypal email. never ship until you actually have the payment.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
yea I put my iPod up on ebay with a BIN and someone sent me that message. I sent him the invoice and I'm waiting for him to pay me now. Im bout to cancel it now tho and relist it

·
Registered
43,852 Posts
You're acting like the fact that it's jailbroken will increase the price, when really it's the opposite. Anyone with a brain wouldn't buy a 8gb Touch for 120, especially if it's jailbroken.

·
0 Posts
Neil said:
You're acting like the fact that it's jailbroken will increase the price, when really it's the opposite. Anyone with a brain wouldn't buy a 8gb Touch for 120, especially if it's jailbroken.
Im not sure if he is doing that and 120 is a good price..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts