Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little bitch never showed any kind of problem but since this morning it shows "the slide to power off" randomly, I'm playing Zombie Highway and this shit appears.... It also locks sometimes.
That's not all The low battery 20% pop up appear like not in the center of the screen but on the right and its cut out...
I'm posting this because 5 minutes ago, I was chiling in my house headphones on and this fucking shit I paid way too much for, turned the volume on to the max... It scared me so much !
Now the volume logo is on the home screen and I can't remove this shit; whenever I try to low the volume it goes up...

Apple sucks tbh :kanyeshrug: 
Apple hipsters tell you their products are undestructible but they never tried a product more than a year because they buy the new version when it comes out...

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
SamAce said:
This little bitch never showed any kind of problem but since this morning it shows "the slide to power off" randomly, I'm playing Zombie Highway and this shit appears.... It also locks sometimes.
That's not all The low battery 20% pop up appear like not in the center of the screen but on the right and its cut out...
I'm posting this because 5 minutes ago, I was chiling in my house headphones on and this fucking shit I paid way too much for, turned the volume on to the max... It scared me so much !
Now the volume logo is on the home screen and I can't remove this shit; whenever I try to low the volume it goes up...

Apple sucks tbh :kanyeshrug: 
Apple hipsters tell you their products are undestructible but they never tried a product more than a year because they buy the new version when it comes out...
just restore it if it keeps doing it :dno:

did you try turning it off and then back on again? :oblivious:

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nzyeezy said:
just restore it if it keeps doing it :dno:
Yeah just restored it and it keeps doing the same things...

HeartlessNobody said:
Time for an upgrade. :kanyeshrug:
Guess you're right... But I don't want to pay the price of an iPod... I'll just buy some $50 thing on amzon

·
0 Posts
HovToThe said:
fuck an upgrade, im sticking with my 2G forever. i just hate that its mad slow
I got a 6g classic :datass: already moded the hd to fit all my shit and cause the old one broke.

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HovToThe said:
fuck an upgrade, im sticking with my 2G forever. i just hate that its mad slow
Same...
But guess I have no choice, it hasn't stop locking randomly and turning volume up all day.
Fuck it ! Guess I'll have a SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus...

I'll miss my sweet ipod touch tbh :cryfam:

·
Registered
22,285 Posts
I remember my old mp3 player used to do the same thing. It was nice to cause it came with built on radio. One day all of a sudden the volume just shot up and I had to stop using it. I then went and got an iPod touch.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Get a new iPod and stop blaming Apple you cheap bastard

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts