Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've reset my phone, deleted and re-synced all my music, I've "gotten album art" for all my albums several times, and yet my iPhone seems to be selective about which albums to give art to in my music.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
ZiLLY said:
I've reset my phone, deleted and re-synced all my music, I've "gotten album art" for all my albums several times, and yet my iPhone seems to be selective about which albums to give art to in my music.
I had this problem only when I updated iTunes. I had to manually manage music and then click info for each song and add the art then resync. It's such a pain but it's the only way I can get it to work.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wolfcastle said:
I had this problem only when I updated iTunes. I had to manually manage music and then click info for each song and add the art then resync. It's such a pain but it's the only way I can get it to work.
I tried that an it didn't work. I actually found out that it was much easier connecting my library to my iPhone instead of the iPhone storing its own library of music. I transfer the music to a separate place instead I direct sync. It's all good now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts