Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea on when it will be released and what are the upgrades from gen 1 to gen 2?

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
more memory, maybe a two way camera, just anything that makes it more computer like. it'd be sick if that could be like the next laptop.

·
Registered
328 Posts
ichiki said:
more memory, maybe a two way camera, just anything that makes it more computer like. it'd be sick if that could be like the next laptop.
I disagree with this, Apple is starting to make their computers to be more iPad like.  So I think the next iPad is going to be something bigger than just a camera added, they have to something big again.  Hopefully anyway.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
P4F said:
I disagree with this, Apple is starting to make their computers to be more iPad like.  So I think the next iPad is going to be something bigger than just a camera added, they have to something big again.  Hopefully anyway.
I know you have the first gen, do you think ur gonna buy a 2nd??  I mean, I cant afford to spend that much money on another iPad tbh..but I love mine

·
Registered
328 Posts
8th Wonder said:
I know you have the first gen, do you think ur gonna buy a 2nd??  I mean, I cant afford to spend that much money on another iPad tbh..but I love mine
If they change enough I probably will, but they have to impress me with something more than just a camera

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
P4F said:
If they change enough I probably will, but they have to impress me with something more than just a camera
:ohno:

If they make big updates I'm going to want to get the new one so bad.  I just cant afford to shell out that much money again. 

·
Registered
328 Posts
I really don't think they will update it for a while...

I think most of the updates are going to be OS features.  The new OS at the mac keynote looked amazing already and it's not even set to be out until next year so I am excited to see what they are going to do to have everything talk to each other.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts