Kanye to The banner

Worth getting an iPad 2?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm thinkin' of splurging and getting an iPad 2. But I'm not convinced yet.
What do you guys think?
For those who have one; is it worth it?
Thoughts?

Edit: Worth waiting for the iPad 3?
 
G

·
I have one, I couldn't live without it now. Depends what you want to use it for though... so when would you use it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cesc said:
I have one, I couldn't live without it now. Depends what you want to use it for though... so when would you use it?
I was thinkin' for school and just overall in general.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,755 Posts
i am wondering as well.


Shifty said:
Hey guys, I'm thinkin' of splurging and getting an iPad 2. But I'm not convinced yet.
What do you guys think?
For those who have one; is it worth it?
Thoughts?

Edit: Worth waiting for the iPad 3?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
I bought an iPad 2 thinking "this will be cool to have and use every once in awhile"...I use it for everything now lol...I'm on it 3-5 hours a day. I use it a lot more then I ever thought I would. Definitely a must have imo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,755 Posts
kanyewest_tml said:
I bought an iPad 2 thinking "this will be cool to have and use every once in awhile"...I use it for everything now lol...I'm on it 3-5 hours a day. I use it a lot more then I ever thought I would. Definitely a must have imo
thanks for the input i may go pick one up tomorrow!

:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,899 Posts
Shifty said:
Hey guys, I'm thinkin' of splurging and getting an iPad 2. But I'm not convinced yet.
What do you guys think?
For those who have one; is it worth it?
Thoughts?

Edit: Worth waiting for the iPad 3?
Wait for three imo... it'll be out early 2012 unless you really need somethin now.. It should have the retina display and better cameras along with faster speeds plus its already in the works :dno: you'll be out of date in 6 months and in another year they might not even support new features on that future iOS on iPad 2

I've got the money for a 32 gig now but decided its worthwhile to wait a little longer to get more for less but that's just cause I have no need for it right now
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
J A M E S said:
Wait for three imo... it'll be out early 2012 unless you really need somethin now.. It should have the retina display and better cameras along with faster speeds plus its already in the works :dno: you'll be out of date in 6 months and in another year they might not even support new features on that future iOS on iPad 2

I've got the money for a 32 gig now but decided its worthwhile to wait a little longer to get more for less but that's just cause I have no need for it right now
That's exactly what my problem is. I was wondering if I'll be behind and shit, won't be able to get the new updates and what not. I'll wait a couple of weeks/months and see if any ipad 3 news comes up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
StanTheMan said:
On iPad right now and I love it :dno:
kanyewest_tml said:
I bought an iPad 2 thinking "this will be cool to have and use every once in awhile"...I use it for everything now lol...I'm on it 3-5 hours a day. I use it a lot more then I ever thought I would. Definitely a must have imo
Eighth said:
If you feel you'll get plenty of use, then it's well worth it. I love my iPad.
Do you guys use it for school? If so, does it fulfill all your schooling needs?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
Shifty said:
Do you guys use it for school? If so, does it fulfill all your schooling needs?
I haven't yet had school since I had it but I can see myself using it when I start school. I'd rather carry an iPad around then a heavy MacBook
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,016 Posts
Shifty said:
Do you guys use it for school? If so, does it fulfill all your schooling needs?
I just use it casually playing games browsing the web but for school I'd rather use a MacBook
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,407 Posts
Get one! I LOVE mine! ( posting on it right now ) it's a magical device. & because it's an Apple product it will hold it's value great, so when the iPad 3 is announced just sell the iPad 2.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weezy_KB24 said:
Get one! I LOVE mine! ( posting on it right now ) it's a magical device. & because it's an Apple product it will hold it's value great, so when the iPad 3 is announced just sell the iPad 2.
How much did the ipad 1 sell for when the 2 came out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
Shifty said:
That's exactly what my problem is. I was wondering if I'll be behind and shit, won't be able to get the new updates and what not. I'll wait a couple of weeks/months and see if any ipad 3 news comes up.
You won't be outdated for at least 2 years with the iPad 2 lol. And there have been rumors about an iPad 3 releasing around Christmas season but I can't see Apple conducting two releases of the same product in the same year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
steez said:
You won't be outdated for at least 2 years with the iPad 2 lol. And there have been rumors about an iPad 3 releasing around Christmas season but I can't see Apple conducting two releases of the same product in the same year.
It won't be the same product as it's newer, and seeing as it would be a six month period, why not? I don't know, maybe I'll buy one, but I wanna get some 3 news first.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top