Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i pre-ordered watch the throne. but... how in the world do I get to my iTunes library on the iPad?? All it has is the iTunes and App store D;

G

·
Stodium said:
So i pre-ordered watch the throne. but... how in the world do I get to my iTunes library on the iPad?? All it has is the iTunes and App store D;
there is an iTunes store on the iPad...

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cesc said:
there is an iTunes store on the iPad...
I'm not looking for the store, I'm trying to find the damn library -__________________________-

Shifty said:
Is this guy serious? Sync your ipad with your computer.
I'm not trying to put my previous music onto my ipad, I'm trying to find where the library is. The iTunes button just takes me to the iTunes store, not my library.

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Stodium said:
I'm not looking for the store, I'm trying to find the damn library -__________________________-

I'm not trying to put my previous music onto my ipad, I'm trying to find where the library is. The iTunes button just takes me to the iTunes store, not my library.
Google maps will show you to the library :oblivious:

G

·
Stodium said:

The preinstalled iPod app? Lol

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lostintheworld said:
Is this for real right now
nobody has provided an answer. therefor, yes I am serious. It's not like the Macbooks or a Windows computer where you just click itunes and all of the sudden your library shows up with the 'store' on the sidebar.

It just pops up the store, and you can't find your library anywhere -___________-

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Stodium said:
nobody has provided an answer. therefor, yes I am serious. It's not like the Macbooks or a Windows computer where you just click itunes and all of the sudden your library shows up with the 'store' on the sidebar.

It just pops up the store, and you can't find your library anywhere -___________-
The music ipod app i should be orange. I thought apple made shit dummy proof
http://www.apple.com/ipad/guided-tours/

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Stodium said:
I DONT HAVE THAT ORANGE ICON ON MY DOCK >_<
Plug it in to your comp and restore to factory settings in itunes if that doesn't work you might need to go to the apple store. :dno:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts