Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got an interview at Ray-Ban and I really want this job cause I haven't been doing anything all summer and I also need money for college. What should I expect going into the interview? Any tips on landing the job? :ohno:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Interviewers always ask for you to list your strengths and weaknesses so come up with 5 of each before you get there.

You gotta be the first to extend your hand for the hand shake, and when they tell you their name you gotta drop their name two or three times to show you're listening. Plus everyone likes hearing their own name. "Very nice to meet you Mike" "that's a good question Mike" "thank you for taking time out of your day to do this interview Mike"

·
Registered
952 Posts
cowbook said:
5 too much
3 is good
One time I walked into an interview and they asked for 10 each. I was like :dash: and I was scrambling to pull random bullshit out of my ass. Shit was so stressful

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gummo said:
Interviewers always ask for you to list your strengths and weaknesses so come up with 5 of each before you get there.

You gotta be the first to extend your hand for the hand shake, and when they tell you their name you gotta drop their name two or three times to show you're listening. Plus everyone likes hearing their own name. "Very nice to meet you Mike" "that's a good question Mike" "thank you for taking time out of your day to do this interview Mike"
Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. When they ask me to tell them a bit about myself I feel like I'll have nothing to say.. I don't have any prior work experience, just been in school?

And when they ask "why do you want this job" I want it for the money, lmao, but what response am I supposed to give to that?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Chinx1216 said:
Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. When they ask me to tell them a bit about myself I feel like I'll have nothing to say.. I don't have any prior work experience, just been in school?

And when they ask "why do you want this job" I want it for the money, lmao, but what response am I supposed to give to that?
It's okay to just talk about school. Tell them what year you're in, which school you go to, and if you're in college tell them your major. If you are in any clubs or play any sports, mention those.

If they ask you why you want to work there, you gotta say something that shows you're a good fit for that job position. If you're a fan of Ray bans and you own a couple, tell them you like their glasses and if youre really good at styling them on you, tell them you want to help other people pick out the ones that suits them the best so they feel good about themselves. If you're really social, say that you wanna be able to talk and interact with new people everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts