Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

So I recently came across an old thread of a Trilogy interpretation which was unfinished by the original OP. I can't seem to find the thread since I don't remember the exact title, but I was gonna check it to see if anyone was going to finish it or start a new one. If no one is already taking the time to do so, I would be happy to finish up the previous one!

What do y'all think? Should I do it?

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
lonelypsychonaut said:
Hey everyone!

So I recently came across an old thread of a Trilogy interpretation which was unfinished by the original OP. I can't seem to find the thread since I don't remember the exact title, but I was gonna check it to see if anyone was going to finish it or start a new one. If no one is already taking the time to do so, I would be happy to finish up the previous one!

What do y'all think? Should I do it?
Do it

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sharif3 said:
strong username

thanks? lol

Ya, I think I'll do it within the next couple weeks. I'm really busy, but I'll do it eventually. I'm not gonna do it like the other guy did though. I'm gonna finish it before I post it, that way I don't leave y'all hanging. I'll do Kiss Land too! I think I might steal some ideas from the other guy. I really think he had it on point with the characters and such. I consider myself a great writer though, so I'll go into more detail with this one.

I hope you guys like it when I finish it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts