Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
This the real world, homie school finished. :dno:

Amy was an addict though. Wasn't surprised with Amy's death at all.
Those people in Norway were just innocent young men and women.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shits just sad. she's a wasted talent i don't give a fuck. 100 die and they don't even trend on twitter...

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
jd3uc3 said:
shits just sad. she's a wasted talent i don't give a fuck. 100 die and they don't even trend on twitter...
no offence but you a bitch, dawg

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Get used to it. Have you heard about the conflicts in Somalia? If you havent, you just proved your threads point. Cold World.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
jd3uc3 said:
Agreed! and the worst thing is that Amy didn't care about her life I mean she was like  "ok im in drugs all the time if I die I don't fuckin care."
I'm sure most of those 100 didn't want to die...

And is even worse when some people cry and all that shit when a celebrity dies but when a familiar or a close person dies they don't give a fuck! you know? How can you be so sad for a person that you don't even know?? come on...

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
dani_46 said:
Agreed! and the worst thing is that Amy didn't care about her life I mean she was like  "ok im in drugs all the time if I die I don't fuckin care."
I'm sure most of those 100 didn't want to die...

And is even worse when some people cry and all that shit when a celebrity dies but when a familiar or a close person dies they don't give a fuck! you know? How can you be so sad for a person that you don't even know?? come on...
prob cuz you don't really know them.everybody you really know, you secretly don't like them lol

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
because people know who winehouse is

as bad as it is in norway people dont care because they cant put a face to all them 100 people. people know nothin about them, when someone says a mentalist in norway has killed a 100 children people dont really care about the deaths they care more about the murderer

until you can put a face to a death you will never really care this is just the way life is

G

·
Crooklyn_Jets said:
you a bitch, dawg
this
Mozeley said:

as bad as it is in norway people dont care because they cant put a face to all them 100 people. people know nothin about them, when someone says a mentalist in norway has killed a 100 children people dont really care about the deaths they care more about the murderer

until you can put a face to a death you will never really care this is just the way life is
Mozeley said:

qft

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crooklyn_Jets said:
no offence but you a bitch, dawg
you're the bitch for making that statement. ignorant fool.
Lilo said:
Get used to it. Have you heard about the conflicts in Somalia? If you havent, you just proved your threads point. Cold World.
yes i am aware of everything thats going on in somalia, thanks though
Bukkake said:
legitimately did nothing to be called a bitch.
Bukkake said:
if you're referring to your above post, then you are correct. good job.

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
What is Norway famous for?? :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts