Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I did the IB! We're quite rare... I finished just under a year ago though.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I did for a couple of years but dropped out. I figured it wasn't necessary for the career that I plan on going into and not having that IB diploma hasn't had mu. I understand the struggle though. The four years of French are just murder and the fact that you can't have gym just blows. I'm not sure if that's the case for all IB students currently but when I was in high school that's what the situation was.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mythstory. said:
Yeah, did averagely... 29 points :/ Still a diploma though, got me into uni.
Still pretty good, I am staying in the states for school so I'm just doing it so it looks good lol.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
sauer said:
Still pretty good, I am staying in the states for school so I'm just doing it so it looks good lol.
It is a good qualification, I missed my uni offer for the course I originally applied for, but because the IB has such a spread of subjects I got onto a completely different course without any problems :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
MYP at lanier middle school in Houston, Texas
IB Diploma at lamar highschool in Houston, Texas
I'm at UH Honors now

Thank god for IB. I have so many connections. :slick:

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
IB is only as hard as you're willing to work. The syllabuses are huge but it's worth it when you start university and find that there's a lot less pressure.

Get out while you can, it's a fucking nightmare.

D

·
0 Posts
yeeeee. I did IB junior and senior year. I didn't think it was that bad. I got 5's on IB European History HL, Math Studies SL, English HL and French HL.

·
Banned
6,228 Posts
I was invited to one but didn't do it because I didn't want too difficult a high school

Still was forced to go to a difficult one anyway smh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts