Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in here into interior design/architecture etc? If so please post different accounts, websites you follow. I love modern simplistic design and am looking for some inspo for my new apt. Thanks

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I'm an architect and interior designer. Pintrest & Archdaily are great resources. I send all my clients there.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Same here, I move in 3 weeks.
Everything I really want is braking my pockets so I'm just making the best out of it all.

Good luck

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dorian Grape said:
I'm an architect and interior designer. Pintrest & Archdaily are great resources. I send all my clients there.
Thanks man, been lurking around pintrest a bit I'll check out archdaily. What company do you work for if you don't mind me asking, I would love to check out your work

buddaabuddaa said:
Same here, I move in 3 weeks.
Everything I really want is braking my pockets so I'm just making the best out of it all.

Good luck
I hear that. I have accumulated some decent pieces but there a definitely a few things I want to update. What kinda stuff you looking at?

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
undefined said:
Thanks man, been lurking around pintrest a bit I'll check out archdaily. What company do you work for if you don't mind me asking, I would love to check out your work

I hear that. I have accumulated some decent pieces but there a definitely a few things I want to update. What kinda stuff you looking at?
I was going for an artistic point, where I'd have more space for fuckery; more of a modern minimalistic POV, but instead I'm making it work with treasures I'm finding from Craig's list and Ikea

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
undefined said:

out of curiosity, what pieces? I'm not too familiar with high-end furniture except for Raf and Rick

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to just post links I don't feel like getting all of the image codes..

Bed:

http://modloft.com/store/Beds/Worth-King-Bed

Dresser:

http://www.moderndigsfurniture.com/catalog.html?optionid=15671&itemname=jane%20dresser

Entertainment Cabinet:

http://www.modernessentials.com/BDI-Nora-8239-S-Home-Theater-Furniture?gclid=CIjF4Y7mpcoCFQcOaQodxn0Lww

My sectional I bought in person so I can't find an exact image but its this just with a slightly different material:

http://www.fiveelementsfurniture.com/products/closeout-piazza-sectional?variant=5063214275

I'm actually trying to sell it because I want to get something much smaller

·
Banned
22,694 Posts
have no advanced knowledge on interior design whatsoever, but it's always interested me. same with architecture. want to learn more about it

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brad Lit said:
have no advanced knowledge on interior design whatsoever, but it's always interested me. same with architecture. want to learn more about it
Same, as of late (probably because I am moving soon) I have spent countless hours looking at furniture, floor plans and different images and what not to find inspiration. I have started to obsess over it but I feel like I truly can't appreciate interior design because I know so little about it

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
undefined said:
I work for myself but I don't have a website.. I'm kept busy enough without advertising!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts