Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I watched 5 minutes of it and it was torture. There's way too much orthodox advertising going on here that you see on MANY other websites like this. His main priority is to sell you his book/program, after which he probably doesn't care what happens to you. He clearly said he's been offered supplement sponsors and he's wearing a BodySystems Nutrition t-shirt. He said he "overcame his genetics"....no this is not possible unless you're taking steroids or going through major genetic engineering. He has that underdog story where he went from skinny to ripped appeals to a lot of young men out there and tries to get an emotional attachment. He has testimonials and before/after pictures which are one of the basics of marketing a product and tend to be fake. Finally they make you feel better by telling you it's not your fault. The product may contain some useful information, nutrition programs and exercise programs designed to keep you busy for a while. The majority of the book will be subjective and minimal in factual evidence.

On the other hand, you could join bodybuilding.com forums and easily gain a lot more information a lot quicker, stay motivated, see what other people are doing, what the most popular things are, what isn't, what supplements to take, what to stay away from, see different views on some diets, workout routines, and other things. My best advice to anyone would be to always try to form an educated opinion on a topic by getting information from different places and people through discussion preferably. Never blindly follow one person's teachings.

tl;dr the video is garbage, he's just looking a way to make money off people when you could easily find better information online for free.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess you're right... I rewatched it and I kind of understood the whole marketing thing. Thanks for your point of view, great post btw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts