Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
They should make stickers and billboards out of that and put them everywhere like supreme stickers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
Quan292 said:
They should make stickers and billboards out of that and put them everywhere like supreme stickers.
word...get everybody to start putting the stickers up--it will be a movement...who's down? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
honestly, try to change your mindset for a second. if i didn't know who lupe was, and i randomly read this line...i think i'd find it rather corny.
but i am a lupe fan. so oh wells
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,339 Posts
We are not losers, we are Lasers is borderline corny, but I've embraced it as a movement.

What is WITHOUT question corny is the after thought meaning he put into it.

Love
Always
Shines
Everytime
Remember 2
Smiles

That ain't  borderline corny.  That's borderline problematic.  I can't rock with that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
66,017 Posts
Versa said:
We are not losers, we are Lasers is borderline corny, but I've embraced it as a movement.

What is WITHOUT question corny is the after thought meaning he put into it.

Love
Always
Shines
Everytime
Remember 2
Smiles

That ain't  borderline corny.  That's borderline problematic.  I can't rock with that.
Dude
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
Damn idea killers :bye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
Versa said:
We are not losers, we are Lasers is borderline corny, but I've embraced it as a movement.

What is WITHOUT question corny is the after thought meaning he put into it.

Love
Always
Shines
Everytime
Remember 2
Smiles

That ain't  borderline corny.  That's borderline problematic.  I can't rock with that.
lol. i agree.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,642 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
honestly, try to change your mindset for a second. if i didn't know who lupe was, and i randomly read this line...i think i'd find it rather corny.
but i am a lupe fan. so oh wells
Versa said:
We are not losers, we are Lasers is borderline corny, but I've embraced it as a movement.

What is WITHOUT question corny is the after thought meaning he put into it.

Love
Always
Shines
Everytime
Remember 2
Smiles

That ain't  borderline corny.  That's borderline problematic.  I can't rock with that.
Newlopw said:
Haha, damn!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top