Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've been having sleeping issues since I was a kid, I got to bed and I'll lay there for 1-3 hours before I fall asleep, sometimes I don't fall asleep. been using melatonin pills since then but they barely work and I wake up in the night and can't sleep again

soo I turned to alcohol and weed.. last 2 years only weed cause it works wonders for my sleep, but I tend to get a little slow the day after and its expensive af.

Ive tried everything from staying away from screens an hour before bed to breathing techniques, nothing works. as for pills, Id rather blaze than pop addicting pills that can kill me. soo yeah i'm hesitant to go to a doctor because they harassed me before and other shit..

anyone else experience insomnia? and if so what did you do to fix it?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Melatonin x Camomile tea should be the best & "natural" medicine for you. Take them together for the strongest results.

For those who do not know where to buy these you can get them at walmart in the vitamin section & herbal tea section.

·
Premium Member
15,669 Posts
make a playlist of relaxing music and listen to it when in bed (with headphones), most of the time i wake up the next day in the middle of the playlist

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Hentai Asmr is the answer

edit : Fr Asmr can help some people , give it a shot

edit2: Norway is dope

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
WeezyFan said:
Ok so I've been having sleeping issues since I was a kid, I got to bed and I'll lay there for 1-3 hours before I fall asleep, sometimes I don't fall asleep. been using melatonin pills since then but they barely work and I wake up in the night and can't sleep again

soo I turned to alcohol and weed.. last 2 years only weed cause it works wonders for my sleep, but I tend to get a little slow the day after and its expensive af.

Ive tried everything from staying away from screens an hour before bed to breathing techniques, nothing works. as for pills, Id rather blaze than pop addicting pills that can kill me. soo yeah i'm hesitant to go to a doctor because they harassed me before and other shit..

anyone else experience insomnia? and if so what did you do to fix it?
like others said, take melatonin. it solved my insomnia. also, stop using electronics an hour before bed at the very least. putting them away earlier is even better. then, force yourself into a more regular sleep cycle if you can. go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. practice this for a couple days and it should help. only use melatonin for those first couple of days tho...if this doesnt help after sticking to it for like 1-2 weeks then definitely see a doctor

edit: wait youve done all this already? go to a doctor fam. or reflect on whats got your mind on high alert so much that you cant sleep

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
There's some youtube videos that literally guide you to sleep. It tells you what to visualize in your mind step by step in a calm voice with sootging music

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can't sleep, this is becoming too bad.. What pills do you guys recommend? I am looking for something on Canada Drugs, for example, and I need to get those soon. I would appreciate any tips on it here, thank you in advance!

·
Registered
9 Posts
You shouldn't take pills, they will only be addictive and make it worse. I would suggest meditating when you go to bed. Not just think about something, but fully immerse yourself in your thoughts, dreams. It will take your brain to another world and maybe help you fall asleep

1 - 15 of 15 Posts