Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a missed call & text from a girl,  i text her back.  She's like how are you.  I say good,  you.  She says good.      The end.

Why the fuck do girls ring & text if they don't even intend on talking? :S

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Chris. said:
I have a missed call & text from a girl,  i text her back.  She's like how are you.  I say good,  you.  She says good.      The end.

Why the fuck do girls ring & text if they don't even intend on talking? :S
Stop texting and call the bitch, text can only go so far

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spythe said:
Stop texting and call the bitch, text can only go so far
You misunderstand.  She called me.  She texted me.  I didn't want to talk to her.    Then she just deads the conversation.  I'm confused.  Very.

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
At least you don’t have your ex texting you being all pally to get a website address then telling you to fuck off  /bitchesbecold :awesome:

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
Chris. said:
You misunderstand.  She called me.  She texted me.  I didn't want to talk to her.    Then she just deads the conversation.  I'm confused.  Very.
If you didn't want to talk to her, you should be happy that she ended the conversation. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dat Kid said:
If you didn't want to talk to her, you should be happy that she ended the conversation. :kanyeshrug:
As in I had no reason to talk to her,  no motive or w/e

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I've tried to learn as much as possible through my years knowing chicks.... Here's what I've found out:

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
Chris. said:
As in I had no reason to talk to her,  no motive or w/e
oh, ok

Chris. said:
She said 'text back when you get this'

Wu mean?
And I see, but still if she called you it was for a reason. Maybe she text you that because she wanted to communicate with you and that was her only way to say it. But I bet she preferred you calling her.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Chris. said:
Why not just return her call

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dat Kid said:
oh, ok
And I see, but still if she called you it was for a reason. Maybe she text you that because she wanted to communicate with you and that was her only way to say it. But I bet she preferred you calling her.
This is why i'm confused.  If you call someone you have a reason to talk.  The phone conversation wouldnt have been 15 seconds long.  And yet she deads the conversation,  and she said 'text me' not call me.  It's like she's digging her own grave,  except she isn't because she doesnt seem to care that the conversations over.  This is silly.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts