Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Bad parenting. Obviously other things play a role, like the environment, surroundings, friends, etc. But parenting is probably the most important. Because caring strict fair parents even in the "hood" can raise good kids. And horrible uncaring rich parents raise shitty kids. So yeah, parenting.

·
Registered
44,416 Posts
sharif3 said:
Bad parenting. Obviously other things play a role, like the environment, surroundings, friends, etc. But parenting is probably the most important. Because caring strict fair parents even in the "hood" can raise good kids. And horrible uncaring rich parents raise shitty kids. So yeah, parenting.
this.
my mom and bros raised me in tha hood and I'm the nicest geek there is tbh.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
sharif3 said:
perfect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.