Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
I just think it's funny how a new product always makes the older one look better.

I have seen everybody giving mad props to MBTF, when a week ago people were debating if it really were a classic. Same happens with Call of Duty games, everyone hates the game, but when a new one comes out they hate that one even more and end up calling the old one a classic.

I agree with you though, it will grow on people!

·
Registered
404 Posts
DoctaCarrera said:
I just think it's funny how a new product always makes the older one look better.

I have seen everybody giving mad props to MBTF, when a week ago people were debating if it really were a classic. Same happens with Call of Duty games, everyone hates the game, but when a new one comes out they hate that one even more and end up calling the old one a classic.

I agree with you though, it will grow on people!
Nailed it. It's a repeating cycle, alot of the albums we call classic today weren't so when they first dropped. It's when time goes on & other things drop & people begin to attach good memories to things in the past that they become a classic in many eyes.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
ChristianDiorDenim said:
Nailed it. It's a repeating cycle, alot of the albums we call classic today weren't so when they first dropped. It's when time goes on & other things drop & people begin to attach good memories to things in the past that they become a classic in many eyes.
Yes! The good memories attached to things is what makes them classic! I absolutely agree with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts