Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Nobody else seemed to notice this or at least mention it but there is another beat playing after Illest Motherfucker Alive and before I Love You So from 7:10 to 7:28, becoming most apparent at 7:25. It could be an old song im not familiar with but idk. Does one of the people who heard the album know if this is a beat from the album?

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
We think it's Illest Mother****** Alive. Been discussing this in the other thread about the documentary. Check it out.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
JBJCJV33 said:
Nobody else seemed to notice this or at least mention it but there is another beat playing after Illest Motherfucker Alive and before I Love You So from 7:10 to 7:28, becoming most apparent at 7:25. It could be an old song im not familiar with but idk. Does one of the people who heard the album know if this is a beat from the album?
I'ma watch it again to see.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
JBJCJV33 said:
Sounded like Through The Wire, but not quite.

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Sounded like Through The Wire, but not quite.
Exactly, it sounded like it but it isn't it, sounded like another old school Kanye beat which I like very much. Mite be on the album, we'll ask D Wo or carreralu wen they come on.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
JBJCJV33 said:
Exactly, it sounded like it but it isn't it, sounded like another old school Kanye beat which I like very much. Mite be on the album, we'll ask D Wo or carreralu wen they come on.
Yeah, it sure isn't. I didn't expect something like that on the album though, if it is in fact on the album.

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Yeah, it sure isn't. I didn't expect something like that on the album though, if it is in fact on the album.
Ye same but I could see it being Gotta Have It or sumin (or even ****** in Paris)

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
JBJCJV33 said:
I did  :oblivious:Well it used to be i guess but I didn't think that 3 beat song existed anymore I thought they separated them
They did, but they're still listed together on the track list. So I'm guessing they still go straight into each other.
They're only separated so they have their own title, and so it can be easy to skip through I'm assuming. Like, The All of The Lights Intro/All of the lights. And, Lost in The World/ Skit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts