Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That this ***** did really used to drop gems. A lot of people are really going in on man's. And while I will say he been hot dog water lately, his old music is still undeniably classic. R.I.P trippy Chance man.

Banned
ah man i remember first watching juice on mtv/ mtv jams and being amazed. i literally started researching lsd after this lmao. nobody in 7th grade was fuckin wit all that yet.

lowkey wanted to be chance so bad. im so hurt over this fuckin album :clap:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
john cassavetes said:
ah man i remember first watching juice on mtv/ mtv jams and being amazed. i literally started researching lsd after this lmao. nobody in 7th grade was fuckin wit all that yet.

lowkey wanted to be chance so bad. im so hurt over this fuckin album :clap:
Bro, when he came out he was so unique. I remember being in middle school talking about Acid Rap with Lil West and my other homies. I used to be obsessed with that tape man.

Registered
He鈥檒l bounce back tho

He actually needed this. Up until now he鈥檚 been media darling now he鈥檚 the bud of everyone鈥檚 joke and gotta respond with heat or careers donezo

Banned
TIIMMY BURNER said:
Bro, when he came out he was so unique. I remember being in middle school talking about Acid Rap with Lil West and my other homies. I used to be obsessed with that tape man.
same dawg, every day i used to walk to school to it. i bought clothes i saw chance wear, had the same afro + curved new era in every fit :cryhah: but i never used to put ****** on so ppl thought it was my own style lmao.

12-13 year old me wouldve been legit devastated

Registered
Mac Wit Da Cheese said:
He鈥檒l bounce back tho

He actually needed this. Up until now he鈥檚 been media darling now he鈥檚 the bud of everyone鈥檚 joke and gotta respond with heat or careers donezo
Hopefully he links with Kanye for good ass job now

Read Only
Mac Wit Da Cheese said:
He鈥檒l bounce back tho

Maybe true. Hope he comes back strong

1 - 16 of 16 Posts