Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30,007 Posts
No, there will probably be groups of racists trying to maintain their "purity." All going on while the rest of the world continues breaking down racial barriers (hopefully) and going on with their lives.

B

·
0 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
Why don't you think it will happen?
in order for this to happen it would be required for people to exterminate many races of people

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
andman said:
in order for this to happen it would be required for people to exterminate many races of people
No.

In order for this to happen more people will have to be in interracial relationships.

B

·
0 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
No.

In order for this to happen more people will have to be in interracial relationships.
you gotta think out side the box

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
No, it will never, ever stop. Maybe "racism" as we know it, but as long as humans inhabit this Earth, people will always be persecuted for some kind of difference or another, be it political, nationality, religious beliefs.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
It will happen. Eventually everyone will be crossed, you can see it already pending where you live. I'm Mexican/American. My mother being Mexican, my father being pure american, his whole family has been pure american while I could say the same with my mothers, pure mexican. I've dated a girl from Chile, and my current girlfriend is half Nicaraguan, half Colombian, which would make our kids American,Mexican,Nicaraguan,Colombian. Endless possibilities with our grand children tbh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts