Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're on the cusp of the end of his run as a legend. The establishment got him. He's lost it. He's wearing a MAGA hat. :daisyscust:

I pray Yeezus proves us wrong and there's more to this. But right now, it doesn't seem likely. RIP.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
no difference. over time the next generation aint going to feel the same way most of the people do. his discography will still be legendary. However I'm hoping for Ye to have a bigger scheme up his sleeve

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
before and after his best album

JUNE!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
purplenoons said:
We're on the cusp of the end of his run as a legend. The establishment got him. He's lost it. He's wearing a MAGA hat. :daisyscust:

I pray Yeezus proves us wrong and there's more to this. But right now, it doesn't seem likely. RIP.
bro you're all over the place on here this morning fuckin chill lol its not the end of the world. hold out faith till the album drops he has a point i think and isnt full on trumped out. he has some things he likes about trump and the hat is to be like boom so fucking what shoving it in our face type thing. the vibe changed when he posted the pic of the hat without him saying anything else and that was the point

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mahchefai said:
bro you're all over the place on here this morning fuckin chill lol its not the end of the world. hold out faith till the album drops he has a point i think and isnt full on trumped out. he has some things he likes about trump and the hat is to be like boom so fucking what shoving it in our face type thing. the vibe changed when he posted the pic of the hat without him saying anything else and that was the point
I really just wanna see what people say to the before/after hypothesis

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
purplenoons said:
I really just wanna see what people say to the before/after hypothesis
tbh I think you're right. ppl will look at it that way even if they're wrong. tons of ppl still want the new kanye just because he got a bit more crass. this trump thing is even a bigger barrier so im over estimating ppl to think kanye can in any way win a lot of them over

1 - 17 of 17 Posts