Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this girl I used to be friends with for a couple years and bro she would literally get into huge arguments with me because I wasn't interested in dating/hooking up with her. She was pretty in the face but fat and I always thought she was the typa fat girl who's too conceited and delusional to realize that she's fat and would never lose the weight

Bruh I just looked her up out of curiosity and I can't be 100% sure but I think she lost the weight and she looks beautiful now 馃槱馃槬馃槚

She has a bf too. When she had her last one she straight up told me she would've cheated on him for me but i don't think I wanna go through the process of befriending her again after like a year of no contact. Especially since I'm not positive she lost the pounds

But man if she did thats an L on my behalf. Anyone else deal with this?

Don't move to RA it don't belong there

Registered
But real talk u should try to get with her if that's what you really want. If you fail fuck it, more girls out there.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nvm mods lock it up, she lost a little weight but not enough for me to be interested. W for me

Banned
Jason. said:
Nvm mods lock it up, she lost a little weight but not enough for me to be interested. W for me
:cryhah:

Op must be a pmf tho pics or didn't happen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts