Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?

I'm loving this song but today while blasting it from my car's bose system, I just felt that it needed more bass. More bass like "Who Gon Stop Me" or "H.A.M."

I wonder if anyone will release a version with more bass in the near future....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,663 Posts
Dick Whitman said:
What do you guys think?

I'm loving this song but today while blasting it from my car's bose system, I just felt that it needed more bass. More bass like "Who Gon Stop Me" or "H.A.M."

I wonder if anyone will release a version with more bass in the near future....
agreed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sir Bawss said:
It had a lot of bass in my car. :dno:
What type of car/system?

I'm only in a Mazda 3 with the stock bose system but still....

Also I have my bass on +2 but still didn't think it was real crazy.

You know that song "Start It Up" that features Kanye? Wish NIP had bass like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Dick Whitman said:
What type of car/system?

I'm only in a Mazda 3 with the stock bose system but still....

Also I have my bass on +2 but still didn't think it was real crazy.

You know that song "Start It Up" that features Kanye? Wish NIP had bass like that.
I have a '99 Jeep Cherokee, and it's just the sound system it came with.

When I first played NIP, I actually had to turn the bass down. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sir Bawss said:
I have a '99 Jeep Cherokee, and it's just the sound system it came with.

When I first played NIP, I actually had to turn the bass down. :laugh:
***** whattttt?! that's awesome. maybe I'll have to try cranking mine more.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top