Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
SKYLVRK said:
Pretty much I have 190 in my bank & my order is 192 lol so any code would be useful
Google ASOS retailmenot, there's a code but I'm on mobile.

That being said I wouldn't recommend draining your account for ASOS stuff.

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Storm said:
Google ASOS retailmenot, there's a code but I'm on mobile.

That being said I wouldn't recommend draining your account for ASOS stuff.
Lol is the quality really that bad? They have my size in jeans & I am buying like 3 pairs of denim

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
SKYLVRK said:
Lol is the quality really that bad? They have my size in jeans & I am buying like 3 pairs of denim
There's definitely better options. For $190 you could jump on the april 77 wave and cop like two pair of much better denim.

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ended up being $157 only reason I bought from asos is I'm 38 waist so not many lines offer that size lol

·
Registered
10,718 Posts
Broke boy 190 ass ***** 190 ain't shit why are you spending all your money on jeans use it to build I swear ktt stupid AF sometimes.

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UBB 300 said:
Broke boy 190 ass ***** 190 ain't shit why are you spending all your money on jeans use it to build I swear ktt stupid AF sometimes.
build what? I got a house

·
Registered
10,718 Posts
SKYLVRK said:
build what? I got a house
u got a house but only $190 in the bank. If u only got $190 you should buy some shit and flip it use your money to get more money dont cop 3 asos pants smh.

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
UBB 300 said:
u got a house but only $190 in the bank. If u only got $190 you should buy some shit and flip it use your money to get more money dont cop 3 asos pants smh.

fr.
buy one pair levis if u need one pair of jeans urgently

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
I just dropped $100 today at ASOS. Bought a parka, a pair of jeans, a belt, and a dope ass ring. I might return the jeans of they dont fit how I want them but the other orders were necessary.

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
palazeer said:
asos makes their stuff look good online, is pretty mediocre in person
yeah but asos sells other brand that have great quality. Was op talking about the asos brand itself?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts