·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The duck jay z think he is?
Like dats how u changing the rules?
Dat shit is wack as fuck
Im not finna read them shits
I want the song not the fuckin lyrics to read
I mean fuck *****

If anyone else had done this shit it would have been called wack but since its jay wveryone holding they titties
>_>

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Shuttaman said:
Dat shit is wack as fuck
I mean fuck *****

If anyone else had done this shit it would have been called wack but since its jay wveryone holding they titties
>_>
Such a well written post, I totally agree. You're the furthest thing from a moron... Unfortunately I have no way of displaying the massive amount of sarcasm I used when typing that.

·
Premium Member
161,327 Posts
Shuttaman said:
Dat shit is wack as fuck
I mean fuck *****

>_>
bruh you usually a goat poster but smh at this post. Ain't no one forcin you to read them :fly:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
My smartass comment aside, I don't mind this shit. I think he's just trying to give people a chance to actually read into the song so when they hear it for the first time it'll have more of an impact and they'll have a better understanding of it. Personally, I'd rather hear the song first. I can appreciate the idea, though.

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
Shuttaman said:
FUCK NAH
THIS SHIT IS WACK
I agree... Jay realized he's getting old and is in a midlife crisis so he's trying so hard to seem internet-savvy or whatever its called. shits pathetic lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts