Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like a month ago (actually the day before fathers day) i completely ruined my phone in water. And i wont go through the whole story but since then ive taken my "old" phone apart, gotten it to sort of work, then completely really destroyed it trying to take the screen off and put it on another one that the screen is fucked on. Now im using the one with a bad screen but what i need help with is: i bought a phone on craigslist, had to drive like 2 hours because nobody in my area would contact me back. Before i went to get it i got the serial #/IMEI and checked everything, it was clean not stolen, good price, but i had to have it unlocked to use with a different carrier and i just found out (after dropping another $100 ontop of $350 for buying it) it cant be unlocked bc payments are owed on it. Other wise the phone is completely cool ive been using it just on wifi for like 3 weeks but im stuck with it and cant see how much is owed on it bc you need the guy's account info to see all that...so should i just sell it kinda cheap on craigslist? :khaled: mention the payment thing..or not? Im gonna have to drop another $250-$350 on a phone that actually works now but im just trying to get some money back, i will be basically be in about $900 for 1 phone :jordancry:

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
I'd say eat your way out

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Whew, what a grimey person that sold it to you. You could sell it to Gazelle. Maybe next time, go through Amazon or eBay so you can have a guarantee on money back, through your card company or the website itself.

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quidam said:
Whew, what a grimey person that sold it to you. You could sell it to Gazelle. Maybe next time, go through Amazon or eBay so you can have a guarantee on money back, through your card company or the website itself.
Needed something quick and i thought i had one :cryfam:

You right tho i might can do one of those resell sites or this place in my mall buys used phones for cash right there. I dont need it to buy a new one i got some saved up just wanna have an option to get some money back from it. Preciate it G

by the way i ate it all the way through :jordanok:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
ANTIGOLFBOYZ said:
Needed something quick and i thought i had one :cryfam:

You right tho i might can do one of those resell sites or this place in my mall buys used phones for cash right there. I dont need it to buy a new one i got some saved up just wanna have an option to get some money back from it. Preciate it G

by the way i ate it all the way through :jordanok:
:koolaid: but well wishes to you on selling it back! :salute:

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
What I did when I was in the same exact situation is I got that pickle by its neck, told it LOOK I AINT NO FUCKIN BITCH, then I ate my way out

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update: at verizon now looked online and they had the cheapest possible plan so i was gonna come up here and see about getting one. Was gonna get my own plan in a few months when im up on my moms plan but ima try to finesse em and bend the truth about this phone i got and try to trade it in, lower my cost.

also still eating away this pickle nh :word:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts