Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wonder if it will gain a reputation like 808's which was fairly polarizing when it was originally released, but has slowly become a highly respected album, or even Yeezus, which gained more popularity over time.

·
Banned
13,117 Posts
Ash211 said:
I wonder if it will gain a reputation like 808's which was fairly polarizing when it was originally released, but has slowly become a highly respected album, or even Yeezus, which gained more popularity over time.
lowkey

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
mowino1 said:
It's a meh album, only Kanye stans like it. In 10 years, it'll turn into expired milk
if you think only Kanye stans like TLOP idk what to tell you. this album has been way more positively received than an album like Yeezus was

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
EMY said:
if you think only Kanye stans like TLOP idk what to tell you. this album has been way more positively received than an album Yeezus was
If you do your research, you know that's false bro

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ash211 said:
it will because it gets better with each listen like those albums do as well as KID A if you like radiohead

1 - 20 of 32 Posts