Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been quite the trend lately that people have been recording themselves or sharing personal NSFW pictures with people through PM.

up until now nothing has really been said about this besides not to post pictures or links in threads.

Due to recent incidents i'm making it a point to kindly make a public note that:

1. No threads about trying to get or getting NSFW images/videos.

2. Even if it isn't the main focus of your thread you are still not to offer links to NSFW images or videos if you have them.

If you decide to share something along these lines with other users in private without mentioning it publicly it's not our problem as moderators to worry about it spreading. When you share these type of things with other people you put yourself at risk of it getting out publicly in a way you don't want. It's the internet. Think twice before sharing things with random strangers!!!

If you want to look at NSFW images or videos there are plenty of other sites you can do so but this is not one of them.

If you have any questions or concerns about this feel free to message me or one of the other moderators.

Thank you for reading & I hope you continue to enjoy your experience on this forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.